We exist to program, foster & support live music which enhance the cultural experience for Summit County residents and visitors.
In 2015 Mountain Town Music
- Continued to expand it's Mountain Town Music "In Schools" educational outreach program which reached over 3,000 local students - please see below for full project descrption.
- Provided 5 Summit County students each with $1,000 scholarships to attend musicgarage and form a band. The band has been performing throughout Summit County all summer long
- Programmed 207 concerts - of which 205 were free concerts supported by the community
- Programmed 13 stages throughout Summit County from Deer Valley to Coalville, Canyons to Peoa.
- Deer Valley
- Woodenshoe Park in Peoa
- Village Stage at Canyons
- Miner's Park
- Mountain Stage at Canyons
- Main Stage at Park Silly Sunday Market
- Farmer's Market Stage at Park Silly Sunday Market
- Chamber Music at City Park Bandstand
- Billy Blanco's at Quarry Village
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Reached over 250,000 people
- Gave back $1.5 million to the local community by providing FREE music
- Employed 500 individual local musicians
- Programmed all music for Savor The Summit, Kimball Arts Festival & Miner's Day
- Highlights - Nahko & Medicine for the People at Spring Gruv, Shinyribs at Newpark, 10,000 Maniacs and Sam Bush at Canyons, Changing Lanes Experience at Arts Festival, Arvel Bird at Silly Market.
Join the Conversation
DOUBLE YOUR DONATION! $1,000 left of a $1,000 matching grant from Red Barn Trees ends on 11/6/15
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!