Nonprofit & Volunteer Toolkit
Welcome to the Live PC Give PC volunteer and nonprofit toolkit. We’ve included materials that will help you spread the word about Live PC Give PC and make it a success for your favorite organization!
Volunteers: If you would like to promote the campaign independently, we’ve included promotional materials, templates and tip sheets. And if you would like to volunteer on November 4, follow this link to sign up directly.
Ollie Wilder, Park City Community Foundation
STEP 1: GET STARTED
- Is your Organization Eligible?
- Watch the September 7th, 2016 training webinar below which covers strategy and best practices for your event!
- Watch the October 5th, 2016 training webinar below which covers strategy and best practices for your event!
- Register Your Organization or review the registration questions
- FAQ – for Nonprofits
- Important Dates and Tips for Success
- All About Matches
- Reporting Match and Offline Gifts
- Leaderboard Lists for 2016
- Volunteer Sign-Up for Nov. 4
STEP 2: GET THE WORD OUT
- Social Media Guide
- Newsletter Template
- Email Template
- Letter To The Editor Template
- PSA Template
- Part-time Resident Outreach Email Template
- Photo Booth Kit
- Car Window Decal Order Form
- Tell Us Your Story, for the Media
- Live PC Give PC Logos: Basic Color Logo and Full Set of All Logos
- Marketing Guidelines
- Fun Photos
- Thank you Park City!