We are defined by sport & its unique ability to improve lives, strengthen communities, & especially inspire & engage youth in positive ways.
Kids have so much potential. We just need to get them going, get them on the right path, and they will do amazing things. With the help of donors and partners we provide the spark. Together we help ignite the love of sport and physical activity in kids.
With your support we will provide sport and physical fitness programs that emphasize life-long healthy lifestyles, education, and recreation opportunities for people of all ages and abilities, especially youth.
Your donation will help us provide:
- Education: Provide programs that assist coaches, athletes and parents with information regarding “good” sport and physical fitness practices that promote healthy living for life.
- Youth At-Risk Programs: Implementation of sport and recreation programs with our community partners that reach children and schools in need of physical fitness programs.
- FUNdamentals: Provide winter and summer programs for young children that focus on fundamental skills which provide the foundation for participation in sports and physical activities, which also encourage lifelong healthy living.
- Equipment: Provide core winter sports and age appropriate physical fitness equipment so that more youth can be involved in sport and physical fitness programs.
- Youth Coaching: Provide the necessary tools and opportunities that will produce quality instructors and coaches necessary to engage and inspire Utah youth.
- Aspiring Olympians: Continue to provide reduced program fees so that athletes can reach their full potential in sport and in life.
Help us Celebrate Live PC Give PC with a Free Bobsled and Skeleton World Cup Festival
- Friday, Nov. 16; 3-7pm; Fire Pits, Glow Sticks, 2002 Olympic Game Mascots, Scavenger Hunt
- Saturday, Nov. 17; Noon- 4pm; Face Painting, Thanksgiving Craft, Scavenger Hunt
Thank you for your support!