We exist to program, foster & support live music which
enhance the cultural experience for Summit County residents and visitors.
On November 8th 2013 Please Support Live Music in Summit County and help us continue to create "One Community Under Groove" !
In 2013 Mountain Town Music
- Continued to expand it's Mountain Town Music "In Schools" educational outreach program which reached over 3,000 local students - please see below for full project descrption.
- Programmed 205 concerts - of which 201 were free concerts supported by the community
- Programmed 13 stages throughout Summit County from Deer Valley to Coalville, Canyons to Peoa.
- Deer Valley
- Woodenshoe Park in Peoa
- Village Stage at Canyons
- Miner's Park
- Mountain Stage at Canyons
- Main Stage at Park Silly Sunday Market
- Farmer's Market Stage at Park Silly Sunday Market
- Chamber Music at City Park Bandstand
- Billy Blanco's at Quarry Village
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Reached over 250,000 people
- Gave back $1.2 million to the local community by providing FREE music
- Employed 500 individual local musicians
- Programmed all music for Savor The Summit, Kimball Arts Festival & Miner's Day
- Highlights - Toots & The Maytals & North Mississippi All Stars at Spring Gruv, Donna The Buffalo at Newpark, English Beat and Ben Miller Band at Canyons, James McMurtry at Savor The Summit, Stooges Brass at Silly Market