We exist to program, foster & support live music which
enhance the cultural experience for Summit County residents and visitors.
On November 16th 2012 Please Support Live Music in Summit County and help us continue to create "One Community Under A Groove" !
In 2012 Mountain Town Music
- Developed Mountain Town Music "In Schools" which reached over 3,000 local students - please see below for full project descrption.
- Programmed 207 concerts - of which 204 were free concerts supported by the community
- Programmed 11 stages throughout Summit County from Deer Valley to Coalville, Canyons to Peoa.
- Deer Valley
- Woodenshoe Park in Peoa
- Village Stage at Canyons
- Miner's Park
- Mountain Stage at Canyons
- Main Stage at Park Silly Sunday Market
- Farmer's Market Stage at Park Silly Sunday Market
- Chamber Music at City Park Bandstand
- Reached over 300,000 people
- Gave back $1.6 million to the local community by providing FREE music
- Employed 500 individual local musicians
- Programmed all music for Running With Ed, Savor The Summit, Kimball Arts Festival, Newpark's Tour Of Utah, Miner's Day
- Highlights - Little Feat & Martin Sexton at Spring Gruv, Jason Isbel at Newpark, Tea Leaf Green and Ivan Neville's Dumpstafunk at Canyons, Pimps Of Joytime at Savor The Summit, March Fourth Marching Band